by Vincent D’Angelo.
Our latest edition of CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Report shows some exciting activity among .brands, with more .brand sites launching and many climbing up the Alexa rankings (including a new entry by Google). We also share some interesting examples of new gTLDs in use and take a closer look at the rapid growth of new gTLDs in China.
- The number of active .brands
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- Interesting examples of utilization in both generic TLDs and .brands
- The performance of .brands in search (including the new registry.google)
- An alternative look at the Top 10 generic new TLDs with CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Indicator
- Trends with new gTLDs in China
>> For more information on our new gTLD solutions, please visit our website.