by Vincent D’Angelo.
The latest edition of CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Report shows .brand launches continuing to pick up speed, more new gTLDs climbing up the Alexa rankings and some interesting examples of new gTLDs in use. We also take a closer look at the .bank extension.
- The number of active .brands and those already making the Alexa Top 1M
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- The “suspicious” new gTLDs in the Top 10
- Interesting examples of utilization in both generic TLDs and .brands
- The performance of .brands in search
- An alternative look at the Top 10 generic new TLDs with CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Indicator
>> For more information on our new gTLD solutions, please visit our website.