This special edition of the CSC® Digital Brand Services’ New gTLD Utilization Report coincides with the International Trademark Association (INTA) Annual Meeting, giving you insight into how new gTLDs are being used, including the 90 active .brands. The number of .brands and generic TLDs in the Alexa Top 1M continues to increase at a steady pace. And we’re also excited to see the recent launch of the much anticipated global.canon.
This month we take a closer look at .brands in search where even newly registered .brand domains are increasingly ranking in the first few pages of Google.com for competitive non-branded keywords. Several detailed examples can be found in the report.
In this most recent report, we also look at:
- The number of active .brands and those recently delegated
- The highest ranking .brands in the Alexa Top 1M
- The number of new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- The new gTLDs that trigger suspicion in the Top 10
- An alternative look at the Top 10 with our New gTLD Indicator score
- The performance of .brands in search
>> For more information on our new gTLD solutions, please visit our website.