by Vincent D’Angelo.
The October Special Edition of CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Report shows the pace of .brand registrations accelerating with a 50% increase since our September report. We share further examples of .brands in use and also examine the use of some high profile new gTLDs by Internet giants such as Google®, Apple® and Facebook®.
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- Interesting examples of utilization in both generic gTLDs and .brands
- Apple’s use of a new gTLD as a link shortener
- An alternative look at the Top 10 generic new gTLDs with CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Indicator
- The most active industries for .brand utilization
- Some best practices for .brand utilization
>> For more information on our new gTLD solutions, please visit our website.