by Vincent D’Angelo.
The September New gTLD Utilization Report reveals a 22% increase in .brand registrations, and shares some examples of how .brand owners are increasingly beginning to test the waters through the use of microsites and redirects. The doubling of the number of .brands with an Alexa 1M Ranking is a further sign of the growing utilization of .brands on the web.
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- Interesting examples of utilization in both generic gTLDs and .brands
- Google’s use of a new gTLD for its new holding company, Alphabet
- An alternative look at the Top 10 generic new gTLDs with CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Indicator
- The most active industries for .brand utilization
- Some best practices for .brand utilization
>> For more information on our new gTLD solutions, please visit our website.