Looking for answers?
When: 12 noon LA/ 3pm NYC/ 8pm London/ 9pm Paris & Berlin
What: The Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) opened on March 26, 2013, and is now accepting trademark registrations.
About: Registration with the TMCH is mandatory for anyone wishing to:
- Participate in any Sunrise period for any new gTLD
- Receive claims alerts when third parties register matching trademarks in any of the new gTLDs
The TMCH offers companies and trademark holders a great opportunity to protect their registered marks as waves of new gTLDs come online in the coming months and years.
Still, a lot of questions surround the TMCH, which has led to a sizeable amount of misinformation. In this session, we will:
- Update you on the status of the TMCH
- Explain how you can participate
- Outline the value of getting an agent’s assistance in the process
- Dispel the many myths about the TMCH
We hope you can join us for this informative session!