Issue 14: Keeping Up: How to adapt your enforcement strategy for the new domain era
Every day in the news, there’s a new cybersecurity infringement reported. Do you know how to defend your brands and enforce your rights throughout the domain landscape?
With the introduction of new gTLDs, companies are facing increased risks of cybersquatting and typosquatting. The best defense is a solid brand protection and enforcement strategy.
Our latest Brand Bulletin offers guidance to help you navigate the changes in the domain landscape and successfully enforce your rights. It includes:
- Recommendations for adapting to the changes
- Advice on developing a cohesive strategy
- Proactive and reactive enforcement options
- A detailed look at the URS vs UDRP
The Brand Bulletin is free, informative, and succinct. To download your complimentary copy of The Brand Bulletin, please complete the form on this page.
Download previous issues of The Brand Bulletin
- Brand Bulletin Issue 12: Core Strength: Better domain strategies for IT, marketing, and legal departments