Industry-leading tools that help you combat cybersquatting
CSC® Digital Brand Services monitors domain name registrations for potential infringements against your trademarks. Using industry-leading tools, we cover all available gTLDs (including the new gTLDs), over a hundred of ccTLD extensions and also Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). With our domain monitoring service, we look for registrations that match your trademarks, including close matches and typosquatting, identifying the registrant and geographical factors.
With our NameProtect® platform, CSC Digital Brand Services has created the first unified platform for domain name and registration monitoring, alongside Internet content and trademark jurisdictions.
NameProtect enables you to detect potential infringements, categorize and prioritize results, and take appropriate action against abuses. It also helps you track changes via automated alerts and archive them for evidence building. We also provide robust enforcement tools and domain recovery services to help you protect and enforce your brand rights.
CSC’s Domain Name Monitoring offers:
- Domain registration monitoring for exact matches, variations, and misspellings of your trademarks
- Categorization and prioritization of results for potential impact to your brands
- Testing for active email or websites associated with each domain
- Domain recovery services to enforce your rights
Expert advice. Smarter decisions.
Our Brand Advisory Team can help you formulate a monitoring and enforcement strategy, starting with a brand abuse audit and analysis to:
- Assess which digital channels cybercriminals are using to attack your brands
- Customize a monitoring program to suit your organization's risk profile
- Prepare a framework for prioritizing and mitigating different types of brand abuse
For more information on domain name monitoring services, please complete the form to the right.