Get a handle on your brand’s social media reputation
Social media sites are largely unregulated, and profiles are free and easy to set up. Scammers are taking advantage of this and can direct traffic away from your brand. Because it’s so easy to gain likes and pay for fake reviews, counterfeit sales of your brand name goods is also prevalent. This fast-growing virtual-communication realm is exploding with information about your brand, and we can track what people are saying—the good, bad, and the ugly.
What CSC offers
CSC’s Social Media Monitoring service identifies, tracks, and consolidates all social media mentions of your brands and trademarks. We can also help enforce your trademark rights when infringing content is detected.
The services we offer include:
- Social media brand monitoring. CSC Social Media Monitoring helps you discover what consumers are saying about your brands. This service provides focused, detailed reporting on all social media mentions of your brands and trademarks—from online posts, to blogs, tweets, articles, and other social media mentions.
- Social media enforcement. Our Enforcement Team is well-versed in navigating the complexities of content removal, which varies from platform to platform, but is available across many of the bigger social media networks despite a general lack of governance.
Our Brand Advisory Team provides complimentary advice and analysis to ensure that your brand and intellectual property are protected on social media. We:
- Formulate a social brand monitoring program
- Create a framework for mitigating different types of brand abuse detected on social media
We're ready to talk
If you’d like to talk through which of our social media monitoring and protection services would be right for your brand or corporation, complete the form on the right for a free consultation.
Read more about social media monitoring
- Blog: The latest news in digital brand protection
- Relevant: Twishing is the new phishing
- The Brand Bulletin: Watch the Right Thing - Getting the Most Out of Your Digital Monitoring Budget