Protect your clients’ data from cyber criminals
Phishing emails, electronic messages, and websites could be considered the biggest threat to business security worldwide today. It remains an all-too-common vehicle for corporate data breaches, credit card fraud, and identity theft when phishing emails are taken seriously, links are clicked, or private information is exchanged.
Phishing scams are getting more innovative and costly every year, but you can defend yourself and your customers with phishing protection and monitoring. .
What CSC offers
CSC’s Anti-Phishing solutions offer a full range of detection and response solutions:
- Website takedowns
- Brand abuse/content removal
- Email fraud prevention
- Portal-based management
- After-action monitoring
CSC Anti-Phishing solutions mitigate—and prevent—phishing attacks and online fraud. Our team works with you to tailor a solution that fits your security needs and reporting requirements. Our Anti-Phishing protection includes:
- Powerful detection. Using multiple intelligence sources, we cast the widest possible net to uncover potential phishing websites.
- Rapid global takedowns. When attacks occur, our Takedown Team ensures fraudulent websites are shut down as quickly as possible, with the fastest documented takedown times in the industry.
- In-depth analysis. Any high-risk incidents are routed to the appropriate stakeholder within your organization, along with a recommendation or mitigation strategy from our team of security and IP experts.
- Intelligent management reporting. Interactive reporting with real-time snapshots of your biggest brand threats, along with actionable information for rapid response, gives you a baseline to track and audit program effectiveness.
We're ready to talk
If you’d like to talk through our Anti-Phishing solution offerings, please complete the form to the right for a free consultation.
- Blog: The latest news in digital brand protection
- The Brand Bulletin: Who stole my business? Protect yourself from online attacks
- Relevant: Why cyber security should matter to marketing professionals
- Security toolkit:: Equip your employees and protect your company from cyber threats