World Trademark Review: Mobile apps help the commercial world go around
Latest data shows that consumers spend more time using mobile digital media (51%) compared to desktop access (42%), meaning mobile apps are a key segment that should not be ignored.
CSC Product Manager, Tim McKeever has written a piece for the World Trademark Review’s special Online Brand Enforcement supplement, discussing best practices for mobile app defense, whilst emphasizing the importance of digital asset management.
To read the full article, please fill out the short form on the right.
Other press articles
Browse recent articles from the international media in which CSC experts share their views on current online brand protection issues and concerns.
- Coming into focus: New gTLD benchmarks for brands
- IT Security Guru: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- FinTech Finance: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- Internet Retailing: SSL certificates ad the cyber risk impacting retail
- Information Age: Why businesses must make cyber security skills a priority in 2017
- New gTLDs: preparing for the next round published by World Trademark Review
- Managing Your Global Online Brand Portfolio published by IAM magazine
- Protecting your brand in the Web 2.0 environment published by World Trademark Review
- Online Brand Enforcement 2014 published by World Trademark Review