Coming into focus: New gTLD benchmarks for brands
After two years of rollouts, the new generic Top Level Domain landscape—and how the world’s best brands are navigating it—is coming into focus. Two of CSC’s top experts—Director of Global Brand Advisers, Vincent D’Angelo, and Director of Policy and Industry Affairs, Gretchen Olive—investigated the latest trends in the world of new gTLDs and benchmarked how the Best Global 100 Brands (Interbrand) are participating in the program.
Their recent article, “Coming into focus: New gTLD benchmarks for brands,” in World Trademark Review*, provides brand owners with a better understanding of:
- Domain registration benchmarks
- The effectiveness (or lack thereof) regarding blocking programs and TMCH’s role in the equation
- How security is still the most important aspect to keep in mind in the digital marketplace
To read the full article, please fill out the short form on the right.
* This article first appeared in World Trademark Review issue 61, published by Globe Business Media Group - IP Division.
Other press articles
Browse recent articles from the international media in which CSC experts share their views on current online brand protection issues and concerns.
- IT Security Guru: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- FinTech Finance: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- Internet Retailing: SSL certificates ad the cyber risk impacting retail
- Information Age: Why businesses must make cyber security skills a priority in 2017
- New gTLDs: preparing for the next round published by World Trademark Review
- Managing Your Global Online Brand Portfolio published by IAM magazine
- Protecting your brand in the Web 2.0 environment published by World Trademark Review
- Online Brand Enforcement 2014 published by World Trademark Review