Going Phishing: Countering Fraudulent Campaigns
Phishing remains the vehicle for corporate data breaches, credit card fraud, and identity theft once links are clicked and corporate passwords are given up. In the recently published World Trademark Review article, “Going Phishing: Countering Fraudulent Campaigns,” CSC® expert Malia Ladd, global director, Brand Protection and Enforcement, shares why securing digital assets is a MUST—especially considering the October 2017 U.S. Department of Homeland Security Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance policy and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) going into effect May 25, 2018.
To read the full article, please fill out the short form on the right.
Other press articles
Browse recent articles from the international media in which CSC experts share their views on current online brand protection issues and concerns.
- World Trademark Review: Mobile apps help the commercial world go around
- Coming into focus: New gTLD benchmarks for brands
- IT Security Guru: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- FinTech Finance: 3 Top Digital Asset Threats Facing Your Brand in 2017
- Internet Retailing: SSL certificates ad the cyber risk impacting retail
- Information Age: Why businesses must make cyber security skills a priority in 2017
- New gTLDs: preparing for the next round published by World Trademark Review
- Managing Your Global Online Brand Portfolio published by IAM magazine
- Protecting your brand in the Web 2.0 environment published by World Trademark Review
- Online Brand Enforcement 2014 published by World Trademark Review
- GDPR: Cyber security issues abound published by Trademark Lawyer Magazine